Links

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

My review on My Burberry perfume

I manage to get early birthday gift of My Burberry perfume set [1]. The set consist of 50 ml EDP perfume and 75 ml perfumed lotion.
The look of the perfume set

Description of the perfume: My Burberry EDP [1]
Inspired by the trench coat and its heritage of British design and craftsmanship, My Burberry captures the fragrance of a London garden after the rain.
The scent is a contemporary British grand floral.
Top notes of sweet pea and bergamot fuse with a geranium leaf, golden quince and freesia heart, rounded out with a base of patchouli and rain-tipped damask and centifolia roses.
The bottle reflects iconic details of the trench coat: a bold horn-finish cap echoes its distinctive buttons and the hand-tied bow is English-woven gabardine, honouring the fabric invented by Thomas Burberry over 100 years ago.

Verdict:
I am able to smell it faintly after 9 hours of usage. Regardless, the scent is not too overpowering for daily work usage. And for me, it has long lasting sillage [2].
I am loving it. It have fresh floral freesia note yet mellowed down with sweet pea note. And the patchouli note does give extra boost on the fresh scent part.
It is vintage, classic and elegant scent for me. Well, I am behaving like very matured classic lady with such description😅

Till then, have fun in wearing your favourite perfume 😍

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment