Links

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Lawn cleaning service that I offer to my neighbor

I have been asked from few of my neighbor after they saw my Pic Collage on the cleaning service that I have offer to one of my gardening friend, last 12 April 2017 (Wednesday).
Compilation of the work that day: mowing and cleaning the grass clipping
Total seven (7) huge black plastic bags full of the grass clipping for the work above. Last time this mowing and cleaning grass clipping for land area 10' x 65' is around RM 70. Last August 2017, this kind of work and land area already cost RM 150 from the same person.

End up, my team come out with our new custom made electric lawn mower for such service. Therefore, we will need electrical source to power up our electric lawn mower to do the work later.

Rate
- RM 60 for land size 10' x 70' excluding cleaning the grass clipping after mowing.
- Extra RM 30 for service to clean the grass clipping after mowing
Note: power supply is needed for this activity as our mower is powered by electricity.

Those who are interested, can contact me for such services via Whatsapp/Telegram only at 0167707527 Nurul.

Till then, have fun cleaning up your lawn😍

No comments:

Post a Comment