Links

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Cleaning my own pores today

It has been long since I use my pore cleanser set. I think almost 3 months. So today I decided to service my face.
Previous usage of the pore cleanser set
Quite a lot. Well it is from my whole face
The most area that contribute this many output is my nose and my chin. Despite I exfoliate my face twice per week. Seems like I need to start schedule to clean my pores in weekly basis after this.
I prefer to use this pore cleanser set compare pore packs since I tend to forget to use pore packs it till it is expired and beyond usage. Which is such a waste.
Plus my skin does not turn red at all after using this pore cleanser set. Unlike when using the steel tools to pop up the pores. My skin could easily get red and peeled. Which could take me more than 1 week to recover.

I am the type that like to service my face all by myself. Not today I didn't trust others. Just due to budget constraints as I need to cater for my plants and cat first before myself indulgence.

For those who are interested to buy, can pre-order from me. The price per pack is RM 18 excluding delivery.

Till then, have fun in tending after your pores 😌

No comments:

Post a Comment