Links

Sunday, December 10, 2017

My 2nd pumpkin after 7 manual pollination attempt

Below is the second pumpkin after 7 manual pollination attempts. Which means one attempt for every female pumpkin flower. And only 2 from 7 survive and grow bigger to become pumpkin fruit.
Can see caterpillar attacking my lemon tree. There are 3 of them😲No wonder my lemon tree always short of leaves😣 I spray my organic pesticide this morning to all my plants for pest control.
This pumpkin I think just being manually pollinated last 2 weeks. However, it is bigger than the first succesful one. I put dried banana leaves under this pumpkin in order to cushion it off from hard surface below.
Seems like my gardening activities does contribute to my skin condition. Maybe due to good vitamin D in morning sunshine till I receive good compliment for my look regardless no make up on my face [2]😍

No comments:

Post a Comment