Links

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

My female cat bringing male cat home today

My female cat, Mama Ching run away last Friday while I clean up her cage. I just let her be since she already wailing too much to mate. 
This morning, she come back home with male cat, Lion tagging along her back. He seems unable to leave her out from his sight😶 Think Lion has aimed for Mama Ching for a long time. Since Lion loves to be around at my house compound.
I like Lion since he is fluffy. Basically, this time I approve Mama Ching mate choice😆
Seem like Lion like Mama Ching a little too much
Hopefully they are able to mate well. Make me feel anxious to see their offspring😅
Mama Ching is Dell's mommy [1]😉
Till then, have fun in match matching your pets.

Reference:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/12/entertaining-my-cuddly-teddy-cat-named.html

No comments:

Post a Comment