Links

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

De-stressing activity after a hectic submission day

Since today is a very stressing day, I dig the soil at the front of the lab to plant the overdue papaya seeds. As I am unable to bury those who makes me stress, this is the only solution that is more positive and fruitful later on๐Ÿ˜‹
Compilation of the digging activity

Please refrain from being like them. Thinking of suicide
There are many ways to release your stress. Do find the one that you like to do instead of mopping around and thinking negative things. Still a lot to be done and should do volunteer work more if want a sense of achievement while making good deeds.
Like me, I choose to do gardening as I love to eat fresh organic fruits and vegetables ๐Ÿ˜.

Till then, have a good de-stressing in a positive fruitful manner๐Ÿ˜†

No comments:

Post a Comment