Links

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Part of my morning activity: repairing my key pouch

I decided to repair my key pouch this morning regardless I normally do such activity in the weekend. Since it is very battered and need few stiches before it fall apart completely. I am using the pouch in everyday basis.
Can see the difference before and after repair within 30 minutes
I am forced to spare time to do this since I wanted to do it myself.
It is all up to me. And I manage to do it. Which give me satisfying feeling for accomplishing it. Regardless many would think it is trivial, I prefer to treat it as my accomplishment.
In the end of the day, all depends on me and myself. If I keep on delaying the repair activity to 2 more days, the pouch might not be able to reconstruct anymore.
This is what I like to call, do things out of my comfort zone.
Till then, have fun in mend and repair your stuff😉

No comments:

Post a Comment