Links

Thursday, December 21, 2017

My review on dual magnification mirror that I used last 2014 till 2016

I used dual magnification mirror. Where one side have 3x magnification and the other 1x magnification power.
The look of the mirror. Bottom is when the LED light being turned on 
Disadvantage:
I found that this mirror design is it is not travel friendly. More suitable in stationary condition. Since it is too long (6 inch) and quite thick (2 inch) to fit into my not so huge make up bag😒 Regardless it is able to fit in my luggage bag.
This mirror also need to be on flat surface such as table and quite heavy to hold in one hand during single hand application.
I do feel lots of hassle as the mirror need 4 AAA batteries to power up the LED lights. A lot for me. And it is troublesome to recharge the 4 AAA batteries when it started to drain out. Plus took longer time. Which I do prefer USB charged light as per my current mirror. That time, not much option for vanity magnifying mirror with LED.

Advantage:
LED light at the edge of the mirror. A must to have. Especially in dim or low light condition or when black out. Better safe than sorry.

Other features:
DOUBLE-SIDED - 1x captures your whole face; 3x makes it easy to remove those unwanted or stray hairs. Basically 1 device with 2 mirror features. Save time and space to use it.

Verdict:
I am satisfied with the usage of the mirror last time during 2014 until 2016.
However, for current usage I do prefer magnification power minimum 7x due to my poorer long sighted deficiency [1].

Till then, have fun in using magnification mirror to put on make up in daily basis😍

Reference:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/08/importancy-of-vanity-mirror-with.html

No comments:

Post a Comment