Links

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Manage to back up my documents from Google Drive to my hard disk less than 30 minutes

I manage to back up all my documents from Google Drive to my hard disk less than 30 minutes last night when I am unable to sleep around 12.48 am.
Step that I do last night.



The back up documents in my hard disk. Only 1.93 GB

"Google announced in July that it's replacing the Google Drive software for personal computers with Backup and Sync, which does the same thing as Google Drive but slurps in more files. On Thursday, Google detailed its transition plan, saying it'll stop supporting Drive on Dec. 11 and shut it down completely on March 12, 2018" [1].
Which is better to do it while I still remember😅

You can download from this link to back up files from your computer, camera, or SD cards to the cloud. Find your files on any device or computer using Google Drive, and see your photos in Google Photos [2].

I also can provide Google Drive back up service for those who are interested.

Till then, have fun in backing up your documents.

References:


No comments:

Post a Comment