Links

Thursday, December 28, 2017

My new and precise digital weighing scale

I am using weighing scale with accuracy 0.1 gm last time to weigh my papaya, herbs and pumpkin. After quite a few time, I think I need a more precise weighing scale for my research work with accuracy 0.01 gm. As 0.001 gm accuracy is way more expensive.
Below is the items being weigh using my 0.01 gm accuracy weighing scale.
Toothpick

5 cent coin

Brooch

Screw

Small paper clip

Permanent market

Red ball pen

My glass funnel

Jumbo size paper clip

McDonald's chilli sauce pack

UTM business card

10 cent coin

Resistor

Big paper clip
This weighing scale also manage to weigh my gold accessories very well.
My gold accessories




Please bear in mind that such item is unable to get the exact reading if using 0.1 gm weighing scale.

Verdict:
I am very satisfied with my purchase. 
The precise weighing scale size is pocket size. Which is really convenient to bring travel or for daily usage. 
It use 2 AAA batteries to power it up.

Till then, have fun in weighing your things 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment