Links

Monday, December 4, 2017

Entertaining my cuddly teddy cat named Dell after gardening works

Dell is a type of cat where he wants full attention on him, ask for me to pampered him by caressing his body. And only stop to eat when he is fully satisfied given all the attention and caress he need.
He is really one of a kind male cat. Even my neighbour who have plenty cats, he said most of his male cat would not be as affectionate as Dell once they matured. Well, not for Dell. He still Mama's teddy cat😍


Can see how affectionate he is. Not easy to have this kind of affectionate cat. Still, it is possible. I also learn technique for it.
Dell is a cat that I care since he still 1 week old. Now I have celebrated 3 Aidil Fitri already with him.

Can see all his attention seeking pictures listed in references below.

Update this evening: Seems like many want to know how to get such affectionate cat like Dell. I might need to conduct class for such matter. Now fell like a lion tamer already😃


No comments:

Post a Comment