Links

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Hot soup for supper during night work

We have to stay overnight last night to finish grant proposal preparation. As submission dateline is 2.30 pm today.
Since my boss bring 1 kg fresh meat yesterday, we decided to cook soup for late night supper meal.
The soup was really refreshing. I even wake up feel fresh regardless I sleep around 3 hours only.
The best part is the meat very tender regardless cooked for 10 minutes only using  Elba pressure cooker [1]. Bear in mind, I did cut the meat in large pieces😅. Really worth to buy a pressure cooker. Does cut off cooking time more than 60%. We are really fortunate the pressure cooker were donated to our lab. The  giver also manage to feast on the freshly cooked meat soup with us. It is nice to share food together.
Till then, have fun do work at night😉.

Reference:
[1] My review on Elba pressure cooker https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-review-on-pressure-cooker-elba-epc.html

No comments:

Post a Comment