Links

Monday, December 4, 2017

Climbing house fence to manual pollinate my female pumpkin flower

It happens that this morning, 3 female pumpkin flower blooming. As they need to be pollinated as soon as they blooming, I have to arrange to climb ladder. Since the highest one is around 12 steps for ladder. I only have 10 steps ladder. In order to improvise, I decided to climb and stand on the fence [2]. Since that is the safest way to do it since I am alone with only 2 cats around. Really feel like stunt woman also after standing at the fence😉
Me on to of the fence. And my cats waiting for me down there (picture top left)
The red circle shows how high the female pumpkin located [2]. 
For those who said gardening is easy, I envy them. Since I do find this activity requires creativity, fast thinking, knowledge,of course research, time, energy, focus, dedication and discipline => to get nice fat round pumpkin😅
After such stunt. I rest with my teddy cat name Dell [1].

No comments:

Post a Comment