Links

Friday, December 15, 2017

My "pisang tanduk" showing off its banana fruits today

It is raining this morning and evening. But doesn't stop my pisang tanduk to show off its banana today.
Can see the banana showing off from the heart
My pumpkin also seems to grow bigger compare to the one that is climbing my papaya tree.
Jasmine flowers
Just in luck to get these fragrant and huge jasmine flower today. Hopefully they are able to grow in the house later with me😉 Use it to give good aroma to my room for sleep tonight😁
Papaya for today
Manage to pluck and give 2 organic papayas to one of my associate today. Sharing is caring😍
Till then, have fun in gardening during weekend😉

Reference:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/12/finally-my-pisang-tanduk-show-off-its.html

No comments:

Post a Comment