Links

Friday, December 22, 2017

My review after using Jasmine Facial Gel Mask before sleep

I put on this facial mask immediately after clean up my face last night.
I bought this mask early this year during Watson sale for only RM 6 per pack😉
I follow the packaging instruction. Where to put the mask on for 15 to 20 minutes. After that, I take off the mask and just pat the gel till it dried on my skin before I lay down to sleep.
The effect this morning is my skin become very hydrated and the eyebags seems no where to be seen😲 It is awesome for me😉 And I like the effect very much.
I just happen to remember one Korean beauty blogger, Lamuaq where she really emphasize on good skincare routine. And she does put on facial mask before a big day make up. Where her skin before very smooth and good till she only use less cosmetics in her make up application. Yet she looks so lovely in my eyes😆

Using facial mask is highly recommended in weekly basis [1].
Among top 5 benefits of using a face mask [1]:
1. Refines skin pores:
2. Increases hydration:
3. Diminishes fine lines:
4. Gives even skin tone:
5. Firmer skin:
Regardless, the benefit also varies depends on what kind of substance used in the facial mask pack😉

Till then, have fun in taking care of your skin 😉

Reference:
[1] https://www.ttmask.com.sg/blogs/beauty-tips/top-5-benefits-of-using-a-facial-mask

No comments:

Post a Comment