Links

Saturday, December 30, 2017

This is example of what happen when do things without understanding it entirely

I found this video in DailyMail facebook. This woman have problem in locking her gate. You can watch from the link below.

For me personally, this happens when you want to lock the gate. But not understand the concept of locking it.
Or in other words, this person just want to lock the gate but not bother to think for a moment to troubleshoot why the lock not function as it meant to be.
And I feel she is freakingly annoying.

I myself feel frustrated seeing her being annoyed from doing such useless attempt. Since it is actually very simple and effortless thing to be done.
Hence, it really annoys me seeing people who don't want to even stop to think for a while in solving the issue.

Well, it is really common to see nowadays. Which most of the time makes me stress in trying to make people understand such a simple thing. Till I do think most of the time, why such people still alive in this world. As such people does hinders a lot other innocent people.
Just my 2 cents in this very morning.

Till then, have fun in trying to lock your gate successfully 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment