Links

Friday, December 22, 2017

My gardening consultation works

To be frank, I do my gardening work as my de-stressing activity. Basically it is merely a hobby, a fun one for me. However, now more and more people ask me to help to troubleshoot and diagnose disease that attack their plants/crops in their garden.
Before I proceed further, I would like to explain that my degree is in Computer Engineering [1]. Last time I do Master in Mechatronic Engineering. Where I have no formal education on agriculture despite my passion in gardening😅
What amuse me is despite my engineering background, more people keep asking my advise and consultation on gardening problems. Even have one request for me to come over to her house to help diagnose the planted plants😅 I myself found it hard to believe, but that is what happens to me nowadays.

 Below is one example for it.
This person is asking me to diagnose disease that attack his curry leaves and mulberry trees. I make my diagnose based from given descriptions and pictures. However, I do make extensive research on this matter before I give my consultation advise. As an engineer, I am trained to be precise in my works. Therefore, I have to work extra and give more effort especially for this kind of things where I do not receive formal education on. Regardless, I have manage to help a lot of friends who comes to seek my advise. I might need to add gardening consultation as part of my offered service after this😜

Till then, have fun taking care of your plants and crops from disease and pest attacks😉

Reference:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/p/about-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment