Links

Friday, December 1, 2017

My review on vintage flight make up bag

I am using this vintage flight make up bag this week to store in my daily cosmetics. I am satisfied with the size for my cosmetics. Just that it is not big enough for my 7x magnifying mirror 😥[1]. Well, I have to make do with what I have at this moment.
Top compartment with elastic make up brush compartment

The look of the bag before and after it is filled in with cosmetics
This vintage flight make up bag have two (2) compartment to keep the cosmetics organised.  It is smooth faux leather with gold zipper.
The bottom compartment have plastic lining for spill proof convenience. While top compartment have small mirror and elastic make up brush slots. Which it a bonus for me to have make up brush compartment in a make up bag.

Weight: 0.78 kg
Will update the size later.

I love this so-called vintage flight make up bag. It is convenient for me to bring my cosmetics for daily usage. Since I normally remove all of my make up before prayer and put it back on after. As I prefer my skin to have at least a time rest from make up. Regardless how thin the make up layer is.

Till then, have a good time bringing your cosmetics in daily basis😍

Reference:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/08/importancy-of-vanity-mirror-with.html

No comments:

Post a Comment