Links

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Only 1 papaya seed inside my ripe papaya and last night activity

Since yesterday too hot in day time, I decided to play with my cats and do a little gardening works after Maghrib prayers around 8 pm.
Below is the pictures of the activities that being done.
Planting seeds of papaya that I peel and eat last Wednesday [1]
I replant all the seeds at home since I forget to bring my shovel last Thursday to lab. Since I found many snails and slugs, I decided to collect all and dump them inside the whole where I put all the papaya seeds. Basically to control their population from harming my plants and make them as free organic fertilizer. Well, you need to have a very cold heart to do such😅
Plucking the bottom left papaya

Very sweet flesh. However, just have only one (1) seed in the papaya😅

My baby Dell is showing off that he is truly a male regardless his soft face features. He was climbing the cage just to eat only. No intention of staying in the cage at all that time
My baby Dell very good. He waited for me patiently by accompanying me by my side. Keeping me safe. Even wait for me to open the gate regardless he is able to slip out in between the gate gap.

I used my LED torchlight while doing work at night. Think I need to look for my old headlamp for such activity later. Since a lot easier when my hands free😌

For those who are interested with lawn mowing service, can click here for the rate [2].

Till then, be safe while do gardening at night. Make sure to have a good bodyguard like my precious baby Dell😍

References:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/11/tasting-sweet-taste-yet-still-unripe-my.html
[2] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/12/services-for-houses-lawn.html

No comments:

Post a Comment