Links

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Popiah basah power for my tea break today

I am having popiah basah power or wet spring rolls for my tea break today. I am making this entry to answer question from my foreigner friend regarding the ingredient for the popiah basah power.

A popiah "skin" (薄餅皮) is a soft, thin paper-like crepe or pancake made from wheat flour [1].

Main ingredients popiah skin, bean sauce, filling of finely grated and steamed or stir-fried turnip, jicama, bean sprouts, French beans, lettuce leaves, grated carrots, Chinese sausage slices, thinly sliced fried tofu, chopped peanuts or peanut powder, fried shallots, and shredded omelette [1].

The one that I eat, fillings are fried crispy flour with chopped peanuts.
The delicious popiah basah power for this evening tea break food.
My foreigner friend asking the ingredient for the popiah basah power

Till then, have fun in looking for tea break food in the evening 😉


Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment