Links

Friday, December 29, 2017

My current make up application routine

My current make up application routine:
  1. Put on primer after my basic skincare routine.
  2. Put on foundation.
  3. Put on loose powder to set foundation.
  4. Do my eyebrows. Nowadays, I am using Studio Pro [1] .
  5. Put on blusher.
  6. Put on lipgloss.
  7. Last step is to set the make up using setting spray.
All 7 step above took me minimum 15 minutes to complete. Since I normally have to tend after my plants and cats before I go to work.

The list above is to answer my girlfriend query below regarding basic make up since she just started to play with make up.

For further details, can enroll in my grooming class later on. As if you try and error by your self, would take maybe almost 10 years like me to master the correct and perfect technique.
Also make up tools selection play major role also in good make up looks.
Same goes with make up removing technique and skincare regime.
All above, will contribute to good skin condition. As there would be no point if your skin full of pimples and breakout and you are too dependent on make up in order to step out of your door.

Till then, have fun playing with make up and remember to remove your make up completely before sleep 😉

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment