Links

Sunday, December 3, 2017

My review on 10x magnifying mirror

The mirror size just nice. I am able to store it in my handbag for daily usage touch up. Unlike the other 2 mirror that I have.
My 10x magnifying mirror on my selfie ring light
The mirror just nice to be used and my selfie ring light able to use on it. Especially in places where the lighting is low or dim. Since this mirror do not come with light function.
However I do find that the 10x magnifying quite extensive for me. As I am not able to use it properly when my distance more that 9 cm. My reflection will amplify too much for me. You can see based from second (2nd) picture from above from right. Should be able to see how the monitor reflection looks very curvy in the mirror. I think those who have short sighted vision deficiency also would be able to do wing eyeliner using this kind of mirror.
Think I prefer 7x magnifying function better [1]. Using it [1], I am able to see my full face properly and check whether the blusher that I have put on, even out or not.

Mirror specification:
Material: ABS+Glass
Diameter: 8.7 cm
Magnification: 10x
Weight: Approximately 43 g

For those who are interested to own this mirror, could pre-order from me. The price per unit is RM 40 excluding delivery.

Till then, have fun using magnifying mirror for your make up😍

Reference:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/08/importancy-of-vanity-mirror-with.html

No comments:

Post a Comment