Links

Sunday, April 22, 2018

The look of my skin after using bentonite clay mask

I use the bentonite clay mask on Friday morning. Before going out to settle my work. As I am having slight breakout before my period came.


The look of my pimple before using the bentonite clay mask.
The look of 1/4 teaspoon bentonite clay mask.
Adding apple cider vinegar (ACV) to the bentonite clay.
Mixing the 2 ingredient using plastic chopstick.
The finely mixed bentonite clay mask.
I am using my 10x magnifying mirror to assist in applying the bentonite clay mask evenly on my face.
The look right after applying the bentonite clay mask on my face.
The look of finished bowl of the bentonite clay mask mix.
The look of the mask after 5 minutes of application.
The hardening drying look of the bentonite clay mask after 10 minutes.
After washing my face using tap water.
Can see my face skin slightly reddening due to the tightening, pulling and pulsating effect from the bentonite clay mask usage.
As the bentonite clay mask draws blood flow towards the cheeks and T-Zone by constricting the skin and underlying tissues.

My clear skin look while waiting for my colleague to come and fetch me.
The look of my pimple taken before I sleep.
Would be able to see that the pimple is growing bigger with white puss.
 The look of the pimple that growing bigger with puss the next morning.

By the time I finished bathing, the pimple is gone. I do find that is good. Since I do not need to break the pimple by poking it using needle. Plus, via this method would not leave me with any pimple scar. Such a bonus for my matured skin😌.
The bentonite clay mask can also be used in any other skin area. Such as body, knee, hands and etc.

Can contact me at sales.pivotsolutions@gmail.com if you are interested to buy and used such powerful bentonite clay mask.
The starter price per pack is RM 10 per pack excluding delivery and postage cost. Which consist of 10 gm of bentonite clay in ziplock package and 10 ml apple cider vinegar (ACV).

Till then, have fun servicing your face once a week with bentonite clay mask😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment