Links

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Arabica coffee, porana volubilis and cempakawali plants today.

Since I get extra money from selling hair tonic, I allocate some of them to add more plants in my collection.
All 3 of them safely arrived to me.
They are:
  1. Arabica coffee plant, 
  2. cempakawali (Tabernaemontana africana) flower plant [1] and 
  3. porana volubilis (snow vine) flower plant

Hopefully they will grow well with me later and produce lots of good flowers. In order to complement my incoming birthday present next January 2019 of stingless bee house from my dearest aunt😊. She already have 3 stingless bee house.
Till then, have fun in add new plants in your collection.

Reference:
[1] Cempakawali (Tabernaemontana africana  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabernaemontana_africana

No comments:

Post a Comment