Links

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

The look of gradient blackening effect after consistent usage of my herbal hair tonic.

As my customer unable to spare time to make review on my hair tonic, I have to make one.
He is very satisfied with my hair tonic type A. As he said it gives quite instant darkening effect per application. But only after consistent usage more than 2 weeks time. As the hair already used to the hair tonic for fast absorbance.
Close up on the gradient hair strand.

Overview on the gradient hair strand.
Can see that there is clear gradient of white and black part in his hair strand.

Which shows that he still slow in absorbing the essence in the hair tonic. As external appliacation only is not sufficient enough without the aid of internal help by eating good, fresh and organic food. Also sufficient sleeping time also crucial for rejuvenation process.
He also have started on my hair tonic type B. Which that one more potent one as it have hair growth essense in it.
Till then, have fun in using good hair tonic to assist in gaining the natural hair colour😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment