Links

Thursday, December 20, 2018

My review on Nina Ricci - Nina EDT for woman

I was suggested this perfume by a friend of mine in 2008 when I asked his opinion since he was selling perfume as side income at that time. Trusting his suggestion, I took the risk to get it. It become my signature scent afterwards.
Left 20% after almost 10 years using it.


80 ml EDT made in France.

Close up look.
Notes:
  • Top = Calabrian lemon, Caipirinha lime
  • Middle = moonflower, vanilla infusion, peony petals, red toffee apple
  • Base = white cedar, applewood

For me, it was worth to purchase. I love the combination of the citrus smell coming from top notes. The citrus smell helps to balance the perfume from being overly sweet from the vanilla and red toffee apple.

For me, it is still better than Be Delicious EDP for woman from Donna Karan. Well, it is a matter of individuals preference.
Some how, this perfume is like mellow version of Euphoria EDP for woman from Calvin Klein [1].

I do find that this perfume suitable for hot weather. It become my daily scent during that year.
In my opinion, this is a safe perfume for those who just started to venture in perfume world. 

Today, I wear it again since I am craving to get the citrus yet soft sweet apple smell. Luckily the smell still remains the same. It really brings back the good memories.
I am able to retain its scent as I do keep it in closed and low temperature controlled container to prolonged its lifespan.

Pictures taken using my Samsung J7 Prime phone with lighting assist from my mini LED lamp [2].

Till then,  have fun in keeping your precious perfume in closed and temperature controlled container😉.

References:
[1] My review on Euphoria EDP for woman  from Calvin Klein (CK) https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2016/04/review-on-euphoria-calvin-klein-ck-for.html
[2] My review on mini LED lamp https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-review-on-new-mini-led-light.html

No comments:

Post a Comment