Links

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Heart of my biggest pisang tanduk (banana) plant is out today.

I am very happy to see heart of my largest pisang tanduk (banana) plant today. It is the largest offspring from the main plant. Where the main plant harvested last 7 March 2018 [1]. 
The marked heart of pisang tanduk (banana) plant.
The look of pisang tanduk heart from different angle on its tall tree.
I think this pisang tanduk offspring took me almost 1 year for it to start produce its heart compare to the previous main plant. Hopefully, I am able to harvest the pisang tanduk fruit next March 2019. Based from the experience with the main plant [2].

Till then, have fun in tending after your plant at home😉💪.

References:
[1] The main pisang tanduk plant (banana) was harvested last 7 March 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/breakfast-for-today-fried-horn-banana.html
[2] The look of heart of my pisang tanduk last 14 December 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/12/finally-my-pisang-tanduk-show-off-its.html

No comments:

Post a Comment