Links

Monday, December 10, 2018

Dump and leave process to make bubur kacang hijau (green beans porridge).

The look of the dumped ingredients to make bubur kacang hijau (green beans porridge) into my 1 liter ceramic bowl. Cook them all in my precious lunch box [1].
Most of main ingredients dumped in the 1 liter ceramic bowl.
Tasty bubur kacang hijau (green beans porridge) after reach lab around 3.30 pm today.


2 unit pandan leaves.

1/4 turmeric leaf = 5 gm.

Ginger = 12 gm.

Weight of water, green beans and the ceramic bowl.

Frozen santan (coconut milk).
Since my lunch box is not pressurized, it took nearly 4 hours for it to be cooked. As I did not pre-soak the green beans first. Yet, the outcome is delicious enough for me to eat. Despite my labmate said the turmeric leaf taste was too strong.
Suitable for those who are in confinement or period like me.
Till then, have fun in cooking your tea break food in your work place😉.

References:
[1] My precious lunch box https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2016/02/lunch-box-for-fresh-and-healthy-food.html
[2] Packed organic turmeric leaf and pandan leaves for my bubur kacang hijau (green beans porridge) https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/packed-fresh-turmeric-and-pandan-leaves.html

No comments:

Post a Comment