Links

Friday, December 21, 2018

Measuring charging process of my Samsung J7 Prime via USB port on my mini extension.

Today I manage to make better experiment of the received USB device in measuring battery capacity charged to my phone.

I charged back my phone while it is 37% battery capacity.
Based on the measurement on the mini USB device display, 1,061 mAh is charged to my phone after 49 minutes. That time my battery capacity is 69%. Means there is 32% increment of battery capacity.

The capacity of charging voltage is 5.08 V and charging current is 1.17 A. Charging current here is 1.09 to 1.18 A higher than powerbank test last Wednesday [1]. Which means my phone being charged up faster with my mini USB extension than my powerbank.
I am still in the midst of understanding how this mini USB measurement device works.
Till then, have fun in measuring charging capacity that your USB port gives to your phone.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment