Links

Friday, December 14, 2018

The healthy look of pisang lemak manis planted in basket by my neighbour.

I went to my neighbour house to take some item that I asked her to help buy last time. I am really surprised to too the healthy and big look of her planted pisang lemak manis in basket after 43 days.
The pretty and healthy look of her pisang lemak manis plant in basket.
This is the look after 1 month planted [1].

I manage to assist her in transfering her bendi (okra/ladyfinger) plant in bigger container.
Till then, have fun in doing gardening with companion.

Reference:
[1] My gardening consultation service in planting pisang lemak manis, bendi (okra/ladyfinger), cili padi (chili) last 2 November 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-gardening-consultation-service-this.html

No comments:

Post a Comment