Links

Monday, December 3, 2018

My rejuvenated and healthier curry plant at home.

Healthy curry leaves last 16 July 2018 with caterpillar on its leaves๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡ [1].
Can see how big and healthy curry leaves [1].

Sad look of my curry leaves last 16 October 2018๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡. This is after I harvest the above leaves last 6 Aug 2018.
Small and curly like it was sick.
Healthier look of it last 16 November 2018 after using my organic composition pest control spray๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡.
The main principal of this mixture is acetic acid, acetone and methanol. It is also rich with antibacterial and antioxidant activities in its composition. I make one mixture batch last 13 November 2018 [2].

The look of bigger curry leaves last 21 November 2018๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡.
The healthier look of curry leaves after spray with my organic pest control mixture.
It finally looks healthier after almost 3 months time. Fortunately I never stop my reviving attempt as that time, it is my sole curry plant I have at home.

Till then, have fun in exploring and experiment with your organic mixture to rejuvenate your almost died plant like me๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ช.

References: 
[1] Healty look of my curry leaves last 16 July 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/few-of-my-activities-this-morning.html 
[2] Mixture batch of pest control consist of acetic acid, acetone and methanol https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-activity-this-morning-spray-organic.html

No comments:

Post a Comment