Links

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

The creepy comfortable cats of mine today during my resting time.

Dell is way alert that his Mama is taking his pictures.
His creepy way of showing he know I did take his pictures😱.

Both of  them will take advantage to be on my body when I am resting on the sofa.

Can see how comfortable Dell is on my feet.
Dell ia quite a gentleman. He would let Furball stay on my chest without disturbing. Can see he choose to lay on my feet as substitute.

The look of them on purple fountain grass , scientific name is Pennisetum setaceum rubrum; planted in front of house neighbour next door. For me it looks more like red baron imperata cylindrica (red coloured lalang grass) 😅.


Till then, have fun resting under disturbance from your cats😆.

References: 

No comments:

Post a Comment