Links

Thursday, December 13, 2018

My review on perfume Jimmy Choo EDP (W).

It start off with strong masculine scent coming from the patchouli note [1]. Despite it stated that top notes are green, pear and mandarin orange. Then it mellows down to soft sweet pear and toffee scent.
Yes, it does have resemblance with Coco Mademoiselle from Chanel and La Vie Est Belle (LVEB) from Lancome. But it have its one unique scent that distinguish it from these other 2.
For me personally, I prefer Jimmy Choo EDP. As it is just the nice balance in the middle of the other 2 perfume.





Coco Mademoiselle from Chanel too strong, musky and masculine for me. While La Vie Est Belle (LVEB) from Lancome is too musky sweet. Which sometimes give me a headache when my hormone is not stable. My devil hormone😢.
I am able to use this kind of perfume during the current hot blazing dry weather. Just nice and not cloying or even suffocates others.
Regardless what, I would suggest for a test or use miniature one first before opt to buy big bottle of this perfume. Since not all people would able to stand strong patchouli notes in a perfume.
Pictures was taken using my Samsung J7 Prime with lighting from my mini LED lamp.
Till then, have fun in venturing to patchouli note in a perfume😘.

Reference:
[1] One of main ingredient in Jimmy Choo EDP perfume = patchouli https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-look-of-my-nilam-pandan-leaves-that.html

No comments:

Post a Comment