Links

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Spray vitagen growth hormone booster mixture after leave it for 3 days.

Today I manage to spare time to spray the home made vitagen growth hormone booster after making it last 16 December 2018 [1].

Can see layer of the growth hormone booster in the used bottle.


It gives pleasant vitagen and eggs smell. I used 2.5 ml of the growth hormone booster with 2.5 liter rain water. Mixed it in my 3 liter pressurized spray to spray to all my planted plants at home today. Can use more than what I have used. But at your own risk. I prefer to be safe than sorry.
Hopefully after this, my lemon, lime, harum manis mango and kelapa pandan will start to bear fruits.
Till then, have fun in using the home made growth hormone booster.

Reference:
[1] Making the famous yakult (I used vitagen) growth hormone booster last 16 December 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/making-famous-plant-growth-hormone.html

No comments:

Post a Comment