Links

Monday, December 31, 2018

Measuring the current, voltage and time to fully charge my Samsung J7 Prime.

I am glad to be able to use this mini USB device that able to measure current, voltage, time and also mAh stands for mili-Ampere-hours and is a unit that measures (electric) power over time [1]. Measurement process is done evening of 29 December 2018.
Start charing with current capacity 1.05 A and voltage 5.05 V.
Finished charging after 2 hours. The device recorded 2,193 mAh is charged to my phone battery.



Till then, have fun in measuring voltage, time and also mAh of your USB

Reference:
[1] My mini USB measuring device for current, voltage and time to charge my USB devices https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/mini-usb-device-to-test-operating.html

No comments:

Post a Comment