Links

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

2 fruit buds from my sweetsoup (nona) plant today.

I was surprised and happy to see 2 fruit buds coming out from my planted sweetsop (nona) plant today. As from what I have read, the one planted from seeds nornally take 2 to 4 years to grow fruits. What a luck for me! Basically mine, it took almost 14 months to produce fruit bud after germinated seeds [1].


My sweetsop chronology:
The sweetsop seeds was germinated last November 2017. It start produce leaves last 18 March 2018 [1].
I replant one of 9 plants on the fence area last 13 July 2018 [2].
The look of overall sweetsop plant last 1 December 2018.
No fruit buds at this time. The plant is less than 5 feet tall.

Hopefully, the fruit buds will last and grow into fruits well.

References:
[2] The healthy look of my sweetsop plant after replanted https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-look-of-few-plants-at-home-today.html

No comments:

Post a Comment