Links

Friday, December 28, 2018

My review on unbreakable, shatterproof mirror of mine.

I have been using such mirror since April 2014. I find it to be very convenient to use  and bring in daily basis as I do not need to worry if it suddenly slipped off my hands. As it is unbreakable and shatterproof. Have experienced more than once shattered mirror in bag. Now no more with peace of mind😄😍.
The clear look of the mirror after peel off the protection layer.

I get 2 more of them with red and blue coloured pouch.


The look of the front part of the mirror on right with its protective layer.

The look of the back part of the mirror on right.
Details on the mirror:
  • Dimension: Approximately 8.5 cm x 5.3 cm
  • Size: Rectangle
  • Mirror material: Stainless steel
  • Pouch material: Faux leather

Price is RM 20 excluding delivery.
Till then, have fun in putting on make up after each prayer in daily basis😉💪.

No comments:

Post a Comment