Links

Friday, December 14, 2018

My lunch: fried nuggets and chicken balls in pressure cooker.

Since I do not have much cooking oil at home, I decided to cook both chicken nuggets and chicken balls in the pressure cooker. I only used some margarine as cooking assist. Used meat mode to cook.
Nicely cooked chicken nuggets.
Nicely cooked chicken balls.
Video of the cooking chicken nuggets and chicken balls.
Cooking process:
The used ingredients.
Ayamas chicken balls.
First round of cooking.
Cook using meat mode.
The nicely cooked chicken nuggets.
Second round cooking.
To be frank, I am quite surprised with the cooking outcome. Means that I could bring pressure cooker later when I go for holiday to cook for myself when get hungry in the middle of the night😆. Better option than maggie mee.
Till then, have fun enjoying cooked chicken nuggets and chicken balls using pressure cooker.

Reference:
[1] My review on Elba pressure cooker https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-review-on-pressure-cooker-elba-epc.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment