Links

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

My brunch today: chicken porridge.

As my body is heating up since last night till this morning, I decided to make chicken porridge for my brunch today.
I am using 
  • 202 gm frozen chicken
  • 1 small red onion, diameter around 3 cm
  • 2 garlic, size 2 cm x 1 cm
  • 1 turmeric leaf, size 6 cm x 6 cm
  • 1/4 tsp salt 
  • 245 gm soaked rice
  • 800 ml water
  • Mode congee in my Elba pressure cooker [1]

Ratio rice and water is approximately 1:3 in this cooking session.

The finished cooked porridge:


After add 1 tsp kicap manis (sweet soy sauce).
Eat with with telur dadar which I add red onion leaves and chicken balls in it.
The initial look.
Finished look of telur dadar with chicken balls.

The used freshly harvested red onion leaves.
Cooking process:
The look of dumped ingredients in the pressure cooker.

Using mode congee at its 
Cooking in progress.
At this stage, able to smell the fragrant scent of fresh organic turmeric leaf.

Till then, have fun enjoying chicken porridge during public holiday at home😋💪.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment