Links

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

My herbal drink for today.

Since I feel almost having cramp on my right feet and sprain in my right neck, I decided to make herbal drink to ease such conditions.
I am using 7 spearmint leaves, 1 sirih (betel) leaf and around 300 gm of black sugar cane as natural sweetener [1].
The cooked herbal drink in a cup for my consumption.

The finished cooked herbal drink in the ceramic pot.

The look of harvested sirih (betel) leaf and spearmint leaves.
 Please ignore the busybody Dell the cat in the background. He is just being my good bodyguard.

The look of black sugar cane.

Crack it apart using my sharpened machete [2].

The cutted black sugar cane fit nicely in my 1 liter ceramic bowl.
I put used clothes under the ceramic bowl to protect my non stick inner pot from scratches. As this Elba pressure cooker do not come with stainless steel inner pot [4]. Still looking for alternative stainless steel inner pot for it.
Add sirih (betel) leaf and spearmint leaves.

The look of 1 liter ceramic bowl nicely fit into my 6 liter Elba pressure cooker [3].

I try use tendon/bean mode.
As my Elba pressure cooker do not have steam mode, I choose tendon/bean mode in my attempt to make this herbal drink of mine [4].


References:
[3] My 1 liter ceramic bowl that able to fit in my 3 tier lunch box https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/ceramic-bowl-with-lid-to-complement-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment