Links

Monday, December 31, 2018

Making my vegetables filled version of French toast for breakfast today.

Since I only get to harvest 1 unit of bendi (okra/ladyfinger) fruit yesterday, I decided to make my vegetables filled version of French toast as breakfast today.
I add 1 cili padi (chili), 2 spearmint leaves, and harvested 12 gm 12 cm bendi (okra/ladyfinger) with some salt to taste [1].
The look of my vegetables filled version of French toast in the frying pan.


The mixture of eggs, bendi (okra/ladyfinger), spearmint leaves and cili padi (chili).

Used the cili padi (chili) at the left.

Comparing my harvested spearmint leaves (bottom) with my apple mint leaves (top) . Apple mint leaf size is bigger.
It does taste good since I am using fresh and organic (free from chemical fertilizer and pesticide) ingredients. 
Till then, have fun making breakfast using freshly harvested ingredients grown at home.

References:
[1] My harvested 12 gm and 12 cm long bendi (okra/ladyfinger) last 30 December 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/harvesting-my-organic-bendi.html
[2] The look of my bendi (okra/ladyfinger) planted in 2.5 liter detergent bottle 31 December 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/my-planted-bendi-okraladyfinger-in-25.html

No comments:

Post a Comment