Links

Sunday, December 2, 2018

My review on perfume Hypnotic Poison EDT.

I am using this perfume today. I sprayed it on before leave the house around 11 am. By 3 pm today, I can still smell it on me after almost 4 hours spray it on. Thought I have make review on this perfume. But seems I have not. I bought it last 2011.
This perfume quite long lasting and potent perfume strength despite it is EDT (Eau de Toilette) category. Even manage to fragrant and lingers in my friend small work room after I am already away after our discussion. It does sounds creepy to me😅.
From here onwards, does looks like pictures taken in studio. I am loving it😄.


Listed notes in this perfume [1]:
Bitter almond, caraway spice, sambac jasmine, cinnamon, tuberose, vanilla, musk, mosses, jaracunda wood.

Pictures of the perfume is taken using my Samsung J7 Prime and mini LED lamp for lighting [2].
I prefer Hypnotic Poison EDT from Hypnotic Poison EDP. As I found EDT less sweet and more prominent almond sweetness scent.

Till then, have fun enjoy wearing your perfume in daily basis😉.

References:
[1] Notes in Hypnotic Poison EDT https://m.sephora.com/product/hypnotic-poison-P4484

No comments:

Post a Comment