Links

Friday, December 14, 2018

Selfie after back from taking care Microprocessor test last night.

Since my boss is not around, he asked me to assist taking care of his class test on Microprocessor subject last night. I manage to take few pictures during the test. I strongly suggest for UTM to make directory and good label of listed room name or number. As I am having hard time to find the designated test room. Despite I am a gradute from this faculty last time. Yet, it is nearly 11 years ago.




Selfie on my look after reach home around 9.55 pm using my Samsung J7 Prime and lighting by my mini LED lamp [1].
Under low light mode.

Under medium light mode.

Under high light mode.
Please make sure to immediately clean up right after reach home. If not, will end up dozed off like me till 5.17 am😵
Lesson learned the hard way.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment