Links

Friday, February 15, 2019

The offspring of pisang lemak manis planted in clothes basket after

The planted pisang lemak manis producing 1 offspring after 3 months and 11 days planted last 2 November 2018 [1]. The pisang lemak manis was only planted in a clothes basket. Seems like my neighbour do a very good job in tending after it. She able to prove that a banana plant able to grow well in a clothes basket😉.




It does feel nice and proud seeing my neighbour pisang lemak manis grow well till able to produce 1 offspring. 
For others who are interested to get my gardening consultation service, can email me at sales.pivotsolutions@gmail.com .
Till then, have fun in tending after your plant at home.

References:
[1] My gardening consultation services for my neighbour in planting pisang lemak manis, bendi, chili padi last 2 November 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-gardening-consultation-service-this.html
[2] The healthy look of planted pisang lemak manis in clothes basket by my neighbour last 14 December 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/the-healthy-look-of-pisang-lemak-manis.html

No comments:

Post a Comment