Links

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

My alternative to 2×Sigma Spa Cleaning Glove.

The 2×Sigma Spa Cleaning Glove sold at price USD 39 per unit. 
Since it is too expensive, I have been looking for various alternative. Just receive my new make up  brushes cleaning glove last 18 February 2019. I have used such cleaning glove before. Put forget where i put it. It really cut half the cleaning up time. Also it keep both of my hands dry during whole cleaning process.
Selfie with the new make up brush cleaning glove.


The length of this glove is more than 30 cm.


It have part at the back that enable it to be hang to dry after usage.
Till then, have fun in cleaning up your make up brushes 1 time faster this weekend😉💪.

References:
[1] USD 39 for 1 unit of 2×Sigma Spa Cleaning Glove. https://www.sigmabeauty.com/2x-sigma-spa-brush-cleaning-glove.html
[2] The look of my various make up brush cleaning assistance https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-look-of-various-silicone-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment