Links

Friday, February 1, 2019

The pretty look of pisang helang/lang (banana) fruit today.

One of my pretty neighbour who plant pisang helang/lang (banana) at home, give me one of the fruit last night. I am really thankful for her to remember to share one of her 11 banana fruits with me. I do tell her that I will give her one of my 13 pisanv tanduk fruit later for her to taste [1].
It weigh 710 gm. It also looks pretty healthy. Now I am thinking of making half pengat and half pisang goreng (fried banana) later in the evening. 

Now I really need to take care of my current pisang tanduk plant who is bearing fruits. So that it will reach up to 992 gm as the previous one harvested last 7 March 2018 [2].
Till then, have fun in barter trading your organic fruit harvest with others😉💪.

References:
[1] My 13 unit of pisang tanduk (banana) fruits last 29 December 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/up-to-13-biji-pisang-tanduk-unit-banana.html
[2] My harvested organic pisang tanduk 992 gm last 7 March 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/breakfast-for-today-fried-horn-banana.html

No comments:

Post a Comment