Links

Monday, February 18, 2019

Upgrade to Linctus from Benadryl for my still hard cough.

I have been prescribed with Linctus after I have finished 1 bottle of Benadryl without resolving my headache inducing cough. Yesterday was the worst for me. Since I am unable to get deep sleep. Even unable to get cat nap in daytime. Fortunately I have the energy to drive to the pharmacy in the evening of 10 February 2019.
The look of my upgraded cough medicine.
Vitamin C is the one in the middle.
I even manage to stop at nursery first to some humus soil for my plants [2]. Since it is 6 pm by the time I leave the house. And nursery is closed by 6.30 pm daily.

The look of 15 kg humus soil that I manage to drag out from my car that day using my trolley.
This one can make do since the nursery that I always went closed due to Chinese New Year (CNY) celebration week.
That is why it is really important to take care of yourself when you are unwell. Need to know the best option and medicine to boost your recovery faster.
Till then, please take care of yourself in order to tend after plants and cats😉💪.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment