Links

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Digging out offsprings to my pisang lemak manis and pisang tanduk for my customer.

Due to my successful growth and pretty huge harvest of my pisang tanduk (banana) fruits, I get some order to buy their offspring. Since I have extra time to spare to last 25 February 2019, I manage to dig up 3 unit pisang tanduk offspring and 2 unit pisang lemak manis offspring for my customers.


Leaving 1 unit pisang lemak manis offspring outside my neighbour house as part of our barter trade alliancem
The process digging out pisang tanduk offspring.
Targeting the most left one.
Digging the offspring out.


Successfully dig it out.
Close up on the offspring.
Left only one offspring pisang tanduk from initial 2 unit.


Till then, have fun in digging out your banana plant for barter trade and sell it to those in need of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment