Links

Friday, February 15, 2019

My alternative and creative way to dry my make up brush faster.

I manage to deep clean my make up brushes last 8 February 2019 morning [1]. Then hang them on my brush rack [2]. Since I wanted to use it this Monday, I put extra effort my adding my turnable USB fan next to my brushes on my brush rack today.
Video on how the USB fan works is shown below.
I do rotate the drying rack manually each time I pass through the drying section.

The turnable USB fan does assist better than the non turnable ones. Bonus, it is low in power consumption compare to ceiling fan. Good energy saving and money😆.
Till then, have fun in looking for alternative way to assist fast drying on deep cleaned make up brushes.

Reference:
[1] Deep cleaning my make up brushes last 8 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/deep-cleaning-my-make-up-brushes.html
[2] Drying my make up brushes on my brush rack last 4 September 2017 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/09/my-new-tools-to-dry-my-make-up-brushes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment