Links

Saturday, February 16, 2019

The pretty look of my nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) fruit buds today.

I am happy to see around 4 unit of my nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) fruit buds today, after almost 1 week ignoring them. Last time it bear fruit buds is last 9 December 2018 [1]. It is germinated from seeds around November 2017 [2]. Where it start sprouting offspring last 20 March 2018 [2]. Basically it took 334 days or 10 months and 28 days for it to start producing second time fruit buds.


Hopefully they could last till become good and huge nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) fruits later.

Till then, have fun taking care of your plants during this hot blazing weather.

References:
[1] The look of my nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) fruit buds last 9 December 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/the-look-of-my-sweetsop-nona-fruit-buds.html
[2] The look of the offspring my germinated nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) last 20 March 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-look-of-germinated-sugar-apple-or.html

No comments:

Post a Comment